Coloring Tattoos #1 Coloring The Orange Mermaid 2022

 This is an original coloring tattoo idea I put into the coloring book I published a couple of years ago. I love the art form of tattooing and all the design possibilities I can carve/tattoo onto my ceramic art pieces. It gives me such a wide range of possibilities every day.

Ceramic Tattoo Art Coloring & Maze Book:   Color for Balance



This is a piece I created after drawing this tattoo coloring design.




Check out my “Color for Balance” YouTube Channel and please subscribe!


Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 If you would like to purchase any of my art urns, you can also commission a custom order in other colors, shapes, sizes, etc.

Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  


Comments